THE PRESENCE DIFFERENCE
We’ll say it. Size Matters.
At PRESENCE, we believe in the power of size – but not just in the traditional sense. With decades of experience as a CPG broker, we understand that it’s the impact of size and other factors that truly enhance your strategy and needs.
Why Choose PRESENCE?
- Expertise Across Conventional, Specialty, and Natural Trade Classes
- Comprehensive Services: Including Broker, Market-Ready, and Reporting Services for any stage of your brand’s life cycle
- Expansive Network: Deep connections across national retailers and wholesalers to regional and local retails and wholesalers
- Multidivisional Structure: Ensuring coverage for grocery, nutrition, and body care brands
- A Growing Team: Over 450 passionate members, dedicated to industry causes & initiatives, with over $2 million in charitable contributions and time back into our local communities
- The Unique PRESENCE: As the only natural, national, independent broker, we offer a low rep-to-brand ratio for focused attention, as well as frequent communication about your brand, turnover order activity, syndicated data, and retail photos.
Customization is Key. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach, especially in the natural and organic product space. Our strategy involves:
- Personalized Assessments: Focused on specific growth opportunities
- Tailored Plans: Utilizing our expansive network for achieving brand goals
- High-Touch, Custom Tech: For real-time data and custom reports
Ready for the PRESENCE Impact? Let our expertise, network, and tailored approach make a significant difference for your brand. Join the unique PRESENCE family – where your brand’s size and needs shape our strategy.SEEKING SERVICES
Be inspired. Make a difference. Work with us.
Embark on a career that goes beyond the ordinary. At PRESENCE, we’re not just about work; we’re about nurturing our planet, our communities, and ourselves. Join a team where your role extends past your day-to-day tasks – it’s about making a positive impact on the world.
- Empowering Culture: Thrive in an environment that values inspiration and effectiveness.
- Holistic Well-being: Enjoy comprehensive benefits, including robust time off, wellness programs, and diverse insurance plans.
- Sustainable Impact: Participate in volunteer days and initiatives supporting our mission for sustainability and wellness.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: Be part of our ONEPRESENCE commitment, fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Eager to learn more? Discover the full range of opportunities and benefits below.
A Company With a Cause
It is our mission to take better care of the planet and ourselves. And with our natural and organic focus, we stay true to our mission every single day. But for us, that’s not enough. We want to do more than help natural and organic businesses grow. With our time and financial contributions, we proudly support the global contributions of organizations who share our passion for promoting positivity, sustainability and wellness, including:
Giving back is not just part of our mission. It’s part of our culture. Our team. Our every day.
Don’t take our word for it. Take theirs.
“YOU are an extension of our sales team, you provide incredible data and insight, and allow us to have relationships with customers that wouldn’t be possible any other way. There’s no way we could do what we do without you”
Cristina Behrns, Director of Sales – US Retail, Fresh Hemp Foods Ltd
“PRESENCE Marketing believes in ‘good and sustainable business practices for both people and the planet’ this closely aligns to Whole Foods Market mission to Nourish People and the Planet. Over the years the team at PRESENCE has helped and continues to support suppliers that help us achieve our mission. I appreciate the PRESENCE team for coaching and being there for suppliers as they strive to achieve their mission while providing great product to our consumers.” – Dan Epley, Vice President Dry Grocery, Whole Foods Market
Dan Epley, Vice President Dry Grocery, Whole Foods Market
PRESENCE approaches business partnerships with an abundance of passion and professionalism that pulsates across the organization. Their deep knowledge of the natural and organics industry along with their trend forward vision and investment in talent arms them with the tools to achieve success. Throughout our 20+ year relationship, PRESENCE has always been there with us as our industry has transformed and we’ve enjoyed the growth and development we’ve accomplished together. It has been our experience that they care about the business and will go the extra mile to meet the needs of those they serve. PRESENCE has definitely contributed to the viability of NCG co-ops and for that, we are grateful.
Heidi Traore, Supplier Relationship Development Manager, NCG
I have had the pleasure of working with many great brokers over the years, and PRESENCE has consistently been one of the best. At the end of the day broker execution and collaboration is key for any brand’s success, and you won’t find a better partner than PRESENCE.
Ori Ornstein, VP of Sales, Organic India
There has never been a time in my career that PRESENCE wasn’t a part of my day, from working as a retailer, to now, as part of a trade association.
Nick Auzenne, Director of Purchasing, INFRA
Bill Weiland and Milt Zimmerman and their amazing team have for decades set the industry’s gold standard for broker representation of natural products. No one is better. Whether you are a start-up or an established brand like Traditional Medicinals you will be well represented by PRESENCE.
Blair Kellison, CEO, Traditional Medicinals
We at GoMacro have tremendous respect for our PRESENCE partners. The team is thoughtful, professionally skillful, committed and engages with us in a friendly and collaborative manner.
Doreen Gubernat-Hogan, National Senior Sales Director, GoMacro
PRESENCE is a great partner of Weleda’s. Their industry knowledge and commitment to help grow and expand the Weleda line within the Natural and Conventional channels make them a true strategic partner.
David Laugen, Vice President of Sales – North American, Weleda
When Badger started 25 years ago, PRESENCE was instrumental in launching our new brand in the natural industry. Each person we have worked with over the years has enthusiastically learned about our company and become passionate brand ambassadors, and we wouldn’t be where we are today without this key partnership.
Emily Schwerin-Whyte & Bill Whyte, Family Owner and Co-CEO & Founder, W.S. Badger Company, Inc.
PRESENCE has consistently been a strong and valued partner for New Hope Network and the Natural Products Expos. We’re honored to work with such a dedicated team who brings together our community with their diversified services and high standards, promoting sales and connections throughout our industry. Thank you, PRESENCE!